Thursday, September 1, 2011

15 August 2011

Familia,
Alright so this week has been a total crazy week! lots of things happening, but it has been truly stressful most often more than this OLD body can handle!!!! It for sure has been a great challenge and a burden, but the lord has been helping to get me through!! I started out the week this week in the English program worked there on Sunday and Monday, then recieved a call from president Killpack on tuesday morning that he would like for me and my 2 companions to meet with him at his office at 2 pm. I was a little nervous being that I wasn't sure what was going to be happening and all!!! Well I now am transferred back to the Deaf program and am working there with Elder Pickett for the time being! That has been the biggest challenge for me so far having to teach with no one really to back me up!! He has been learning now for 6 days and still can't introduce himself or spell his name it is really difficult for me!! Given time I think he can do it, but I hope my patience will endure that long!! I even had ice cream if that will tell you how high strung i have been recently! scary! haha!

But it is amazing to see the blessing that we have received recently. God really has been by us and helped to buoy us up and keep us going!! we found a new investigator this week! Kelly is her name. Is a really interesting character and loves to smoke, but hopefully we can get her to stop!! she has a desire to learn and go to church so we will see what happens.

you all take care and enjoy your week at the fair! :)
Love you!!!


_\../ Elder Karlson \../_


Arizona Tucson Mission
939 W Chapalla Drive
Tucson, AZ 85704






No comments:

Post a Comment