Thursday, September 1, 2011

1 August 2011

Alright so this week has been well not necessarily the Ideal week as a missionary, in terms of finding and teaching, but has been an awesome week in terms of development and learning to cope with the things that are coming our way!! :)
We found 3 new investigators this week and well they aren't the most solid, but they will be by the time I leave this area! They are really excited to share and do and to learn, as we are excited to help in their progression!!! I guess you could think of it as older people when they fall they have a difficult time getting back up and moving again. Millions and Billions of people are in that situation at this very moment, They have fallen and can't get up! They are trying, but the only way they will get up and stay up is through the gospel of Jesus Christ!!! Through Faith in Jesus Christ, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end (the hardest part for us all). As we keep getting up every time we fall, it makes it easier for us to get through the challenges of life and keep going!

Copy this to you address bar or double click on it and watch it!

https://lds.org/youth/video/same-jersey?lang=eng

These 2 young men will be coming here next week and will do a fireside for the youth!! It will be truly exciting and hopefully will help to boost their missionary efforts! :)

Elder Bradley or I will be getting transferred soon to another mission and will bring in another elder from that mission to replace him! It will be interesting! :)
I'm looking forward to it, but truly do miss him. The lord has a reason for everything and He knows the best! So it is looking up!
I went to church at the deaf branch this week and they were truly truly happy to see me! :) I can't wait to get back there!!! :) Hopefully the end of this week! :)
After church I interpreted for a lady in the rita ranch ward! I never thought I could do that, but the Lord is blessing me and helping us to accomplish his work!! :)
The Lady said she hadn't been to Relief Society in almost 1 year because she couldn't understand it! Crazy! it is great to be able to help!
I love it here! :) can;t wait to get back to work! :)
Love you all!!!
--

_\../ Elder Karlson \../_


Arizona Tucson Mission
939 W Chapalla Drive
Tucson, AZ 85704






No comments:

Post a Comment