Monday, April 12, 2010

12 April 2010

Hey hey hey! YES! ok for the answer to the Microsoft Office Program, Let me Check and I'll get back to you on that! I'll try to remember where I put the code before I left! but in the mean time you can push cancel on the window that pops up for now! Restraunts well we have Everything and a little more! The very common ones are Whataburger, Subway, Chili's, Walmart is just down the road 15 mins or so we go there every monday, alot of independent chains no real big chains, walgreens, albertsons, McDonalds! The best one would be Walmart! We often don't have much time to go out here! the faster we can eat the faster we can get back to work! As for the weather it is BEAUTIFUL!! 95 right now! little warm but it feels o so good! :) Starting to look like a little Indian boy! ha! that's what happens when it is so hot! and you're in the sun all day! :) You can tell steven I did get his Letter, but haven't had the slightest minute to write back! way way way way way busy!! it's so great to be busy! our counterpart in Tucson aren't having such great luck! but all is well! Keep clear of the red hair dye, I hear it is pretty dangerous! haha! :) well gotta write to president! BTW transfers are next week, but we haven't heard much about it yet!
Love you! :)
Elder karlson

No comments:

Post a Comment