Wednesday, January 26, 2011

24 January 2011

yo yo yo,

Freakin awesome week this week! 3 new investigators and alot of fun! Elder Bohman and I have been teaching the nepal family for the last few days and have to "blue box" yeah that is full out acting! maybe the stuff i learned in the plays will help out! but we have acted out the first lesson of the Restoration and have started into the Plan of Salvation! if you can imagine what my turn on earth looked like now think of a missionaries version in silence and no music! haha! I just picked up my companion from the mission office and well we are now in a threesome for the next week and possibly longer! Elder Bohman Elder Bradley and me! I is gonna be a huge blast!!! he is a fun elder ready to work and loves to play too! :) Love it here! Gotta run!!! I know it is kind of short this week sorry but with all the regular stuff and the new missionary coming in time is almost out!
I love you all!

--

_\../ Elder Karlson \../_



1840 East River Road Ste 102
Tucson, AZ 85718

korbyn.karlson@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment