Monday, November 14, 2011

7 November 2011

Walkin' in a winter wonderland!
yeah It ain't quite a winter wonderland yet, but it is getting cold enough to be. it is 44 and well i don't think it has been over 65 this week! I'm freezing! I bought a sweater just in time for that one! yeah!
This week went by pretty quickly and well it was pretty different! We had an investigator at church it was awesome! so great testimonies were shared. normally it is a travel log meeting of where the members went to in the last week or so and well not this time it was on tithing, trials, blessings, the restoration, ect. I have been working so hard to show them what a real testimony is and not just a Travel Log. what a blessing! :)
We are working to find a few new investigators as we do have a few referals, but they seem never to be home. Life is great!!! :) I am doing real pretty good!
I went to the dr. this week and they said they didn't need to take any more x-rays, but they would put me in physical therapy for the next 3 months 3 times a week and see how it goes from there! I am still seeing the chiropractor, and that really helps too! we'll see how it goes!
I got ya'lls package on wednesday! Thanks so much! :() sorry it is short, but i'm standing up and typing and well i have cramps in my arms from doing so, so this is it!!
Love you talk to you later this week when we can sit down! :)
Love you!

--

_\../ Elder Karlson \../_


Arizona Tucson Mission "Saves Souls"
939 W Chapala Drive
Tucson, AZ 85704

No comments:

Post a Comment