Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 2, 2010

I'm not even sure what to say this week, it's all been a big blurr, Crazy I must say. i remember yesterday it was pday and now today it is again pday I don't understand it, time flies by soooo fast here! This week we had a baptism it was pretty cool i must say!! it took all four ASL missionaries to baptize our investigator, it was way crazy! So great to see all of us missionaries in white, we get to go to the temple soon in like 2 weeks! :) can't wait gonna be a blast!! anyway everything is going great here! :) stuff is Crazy and trying to enjoy it. Pain is good, Pain is your friend, If you're feeling pain you must be still alive, but it is nothing to worry about because the same pain I feel now Christ has already felt and anything I've done he's done, and paid the ultimate price for it. Mosiah 14 & 23: 10-11 Well i'm down for the count! have a great week! talk with you all next week! if you wanna know more about something give me a specific question and i'll answer it!

Love ya all!,

--
_\../ Elder Karlson \../_

korbyn.karlson@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment