Sunday, January 22, 2012

3 January 2012

Wow this week has flown by and well I'm not sure I really like it all that much! the days seem that they are going faster than ever before! Time is running to an end, but it is great to see the change that has been made to me and to others lives! So as I said before this week is transfer week. I have well not a new companion, but a new companion... We are in a tri Companionship now for the next 6 weeks! Elder Cavanaugh, Bradley, and myself! It is going to go by way fast and be a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to it!
so Yesterday Elder Cavanaugh and I had the opportunity to go to Benson, Arizona not too far from here and teach a lesson with the sister missionaries (Sister Fassold and Mostert) They had been struggling to find their investigators needs and with their investigator being an interpreter we could naturally teach her! I began by teaching her The doctrine of the Atonement and leading it into baptism, she then leaned up on the couch and said I get your picture you want me to be baptised I naturally said yes, but only when you are ready. She then started in on many of her concerns about the church and until she knows them and how to resolve them all she would be baptised. We discussed with her and now have a new investigator. what a blessing from the lord it is for us!

love you ! :)

_\../ Elder Karlson \../_

Arizona Tucson Mission "Saves Souls"
939 W Chapala Drive
Tucson, AZ 85704

No comments:

Post a Comment